Monday 8 September 2014

What Are You Excited About?


CLICK READ MORE FOR FULL POST

Okay, so who else is majorly excited for the first episode of new season Big Brother tonight?!

It got me thinking, what else am I excited about...

- The new season of Big Brother!

- School holidays

- My Sydney to Brisbane road trip with my dad (vlog opportunity!)

- Queensland holiday with my mum and my sister

- Christmas (I know it's ages away but still!)

- My collab & interview with Oriana! (orianashion.blogspot.com.au)

- Summer

- Next year's 5SOS concert! (so. freaking. excited.)

- All the new things I'm going to do with my blog (think a new look, logo, collabs...)

- ASOS's SS15 trend guide, goodbye money!

Let me know what YOU are excited about below or on my instagram (@maddywheller) or twitter (@mondayswithmads)!

Until next week!

Love, Maddy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment